These are so easy and such a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth. And they’re fantastic on a hot day! It’s the right time of year to visit your local farmers market and buy up all the fresh fruit.
I chose strawberries and blueberries because if I can’t get through them all before they go bad, I throw them in the freezer to be used in smoothies. Other great fruits to freeze for future use are kiwis and bananas – which I always have around for when I have the desire to make ice cream, banana bread or these beautiful treats.
3 Ingredient Non-Dairy Popsicles!Print This
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Cups (Divided) of Non-Dairy Milk of choice
Our popsicle maker only has 4 molds (we had a 6-mold one, but it went missing/broken dang elves…) so I only needed one medium spotted banana (can be frozen). The banana is all the sugar these puppies need, it’s so awesome!
- Throw the banana, and the strawberries (putting slices on the sides of the mold before pouring in the mixture) and about a cup of your choice of milk into the blender. We use pea milk, its creamy and despite the first thought of some weird pea soup taste, it’s delicious and not sweet, although a vanilla almond milk would be pretty good too.
- Blend it up with a couple ice cubes.
- Pour in the 2 molds, repeating the process for blueberries to insert into the remaining two molds. I took the time to slice a few blueberries up as well to be placed on the sides of the molds again.
- Freeze for about 4 hours and enjoy!